Google Analytics (invisible)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

misc. round 4; almost the end of Kessa version

This just made me laugh.

You can't tell in the picture very well, but Kessa has a tissue in her hands.  She had a runny nose for a couple of weeks and got really good at letting us wipe her nose.  (We are so lucky with her!)  One day she found a box of tissues and took it over and started wiping BJ's nose. 

I babysat one of my counselor's boys.  Kessa and Joseph (one day apart) had bonding time while watching Veggie Tales. 

Heh.  One day I was folding diapers.  While I did so, Kessa start gathering up inserts and putting them in a line.  When she ran out, she started gathering covers and putting one on top of each insert.  When I ran out of diapers in front of me to fold, I moved over to that line and she helped me pile them all back up so I could start folding them again. 

And then she started all over with a new line.  Except she got distracted and put two covers on the middle one and left the last one cover-less. 

Uncle Travis is somehow a bad influence and gave Kessa a humpback.  
I'm not sure how that works. 

I told you Kessa loves her headbands.  She even got Daddy to wear one.  :) 

This is one of my favorite pictures. It's the background on my lock screen on my iPod right now.  Daddy reading to Kessa; Kessa totally sucked into the book; Mommy watching.  It's just a cute, happy family. 

No comments: