Happy Anniversary, BJ! I love you!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Reasons I haven't had time to blog in the past few weeks:
- I spent a week in Idaho sewing. And babysitting my brother's kids at the same time. It kind of consumed my time. All of it.
- I was home long enough to unpack then repack.
- I spent the next almost week in Riverton with BJ's sister, Teresa, so she wouldn't be home all alone. I should have had spare time to blog there, but somehow I didn't. I kept myself plenty busy.
- Kessa's birthday was on the 6th and we had a party for her on Saturday. Lots of prep for that.
- Kessa's been sick all week. Which means she's been super needy when she's been awake. Found out last night that she has strep throat. (So if you've been round her in the last week, let this be your warning to look out for symptoms of strep.)
- I got a phone call to come meet with the bishop which led to…
Reasons why I'll probably continue to be slow in blogging:
- I just got called as the Primary President.
- Travis still hasn't given me the pictures he took of Kessa's birthday [cough].
- This weekend is our anniversary (and Father's Day!) so hopefully we'll have some time to do something for that.
- We'll be going back to Idaho the next weekend.
I know, I know. Excuses, excuses. But that's the way it is. Get over it. :) I hope to blog more in future, but if I don't, now you'll know why.