Google Analytics (invisible)

Monday, February 7, 2011

Halloween '10

I told you I was behind.

For Halloween, Kessa was a … leopard ballerina?  Whatever you would officially call it, she was adorable.  My aunt Trudy gave me the costume about a year before, just after Halloween the year before.  It fit perfectly for this Halloween.  We spent the holiday up in Riverton at BJ's parents' house.  It works fabulously.  I highly doubt we get a lot of trick-or-treaters here, and in Riverton we got to spend the evening playing games.  We just set up a card table near the door and played Settlers of Catan, pausing whenever someone rang the doorbell.  Perfect!

Here's a video and some pictures of her crawling around in that cute outfit.  Goodness, it's crazy that I'm so far behind that I'm still blogging about when she crawled everywhere.






And let's not forget Jax in his costume.  Hahaha.  Love it.  :)

No comments: