Google Analytics (invisible)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy birthday, Kim!

Well, it's 11:45 pm.  But it's still Kim's birthday! I was going to blog this earlier, but since today became a blog catch-up day, I didn't want Kim's bday blog to get buried.  So here it is.  Right at the last minute.  It makes blog #26 today.  Yipes!

The first time I met Kim was at Big Juds when she asked me to be her bridesmaid.  I had fun at school the next day telling my friends that I went out to eat and a girl I didn't know asked me to be her bridesmaid, but she wasn't even engaged yet.  They all assumed she was drunk.  :)  But she wasn't.  She was just in love with my brother. :)  Kim is my closest in-law to my age and has been around for most of the major events in my life, such as graduation, going to China and receiving my endowments (thanks again for helping me pick out that dress!)  Man we all look so young in those pictures...




Kim has been an excellent support for Damian.  Sometimes physically :) and sometimes in every other way.  I know DJ appreciates all of the work she does for their family.



Kim is cool and will play video games with her kids and the nieces and nephews.


Most of all, Damian loves her.  A lot.  Like, head over heels.  And has been since the very beginning.  Even if she did go to the U.  ;)  She has been good for him, and he for her.


Also, don't they just have the cutest kids?  I mean, seriously.  Look at this family.

Happy birthday, Kim!
We're so glad you put up with Damian so you can be in our family!  :D 

No comments: