Google Analytics (invisible)

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kessalyn's Here! (Pictures)

12:50 PM, Sunday Afternoon:

Both Tianna and I were pretty exhausted after yesterday. I slept like a rock; Tianna woke me up a few times in the night, and I could have sworn I hadn't slept at all. Seriously, it felt like every time I laid down, she woke me right up. (Apparently I said some rather odd things when she woke me up, but I'll let Tianna post about that.) Anyway, we're both still tired, but doing well, and very happy to have Kessalyn with us.

We know you're all anxious to see pictures, so here are a few.





2 comments:

Anna Rhodes said...

Tianna- Congrats on the baby. Yeah she is here! It is amazing how much she will change in the next few weeks,even days. Enjoy her.

Daniel said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything has turned out so well for you guys!