Google Analytics (invisible)

Friday, June 19, 2009

Kessalyn - Photo Album

I created an online photo album for Kessa that will automatically update as we put new pictures on my computer. Instead of overwhelming you all with pictures of our darling little one all the time, we'll put on our favorites here and there, and leave those of you who want to see more with the link to the album. All you have to do is click right here and it will open it up. Enjoy!

Disclaimers: These photos seem to sort in no particular order, and there are random ones in there that have nothing to do with Kessa. I will be doing my best to clean those out. But if you see pictures of say, bread, please feel free to ignore them.

1 comment:

Meg Ruth said...

For a second I thought, what is wrong with this man's face? And then I realized it was his head.

http://picasaweb.google.com/tiannahomer/Kessa?authkey=Gv1sRgCN2ktoiq1t2RnAE&feat=email#5346939482075616322

P.S. Kessa is SO pretty!