Google Analytics (invisible)

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Farewell Dinner

After my parents talked in church that Sunday, we ate dinner and visited in their backyard.  We thought it would be appropriate to make dinner (largely grown in their garden) in a milk can and serve it in a (very fancy) trough.


It was super yummy.

Bailey taught Lexi how to play tennis.

While the adults sat and talked.  And Travis took pictures.

And I took a picture of Travis.  Just to prove that his camera isn't actually growing out of his face.  (And so my iPhoto will actually know what he looks like when I'm tagging faces.)

We had our family photo taken.  In the wind.  With lots of dust.
I think we should use this one for the final photo, don't you think?

Oh, and my parents gave their couch to Uncle DelRoy.  They put it in this big, old truck that Uncle Craig was taking back to Utah.  BJ later fell right through (only one leg, though) the bed of this old truck.  Got some great bruises out of it.  And here we thought stuff like that only happened in the movies!

No comments: