Google Analytics (invisible)

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Change

Something strange is happening to me.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I went shopping for jeans yesterday, because I don't currently own any that fit and shorts and capris just aren't going to do the trick now that fall is here.

And I enjoyed it.

I know, I know.  What's wrong with me?  I'm sure it had to do with the fact that the majority of the jeans I tried on fit and were cute.  Also I actually convinced myself to not care what size I grabbed, but rather to find a size that fit and ignore the number.  That was very helpful on my emotional state of mind while shopping.  And it didn't hurt that I got $10 Kohl's cash at the register to use later.  Probably for a coat for Kessa.

But what's the deal?  I hate shopping.  Especially clothes shopping.  But lately I've been finding that I can wind down and relax at the grocery store and I spend more time than I should there.  And I love just wandering through the toddler clothes sections.  Though, it's really hard to not buy everything.  And I'm even starting to enjoy walking through the women's section and picking out clothes for me.  Especially on the clearance racks.  I got 3 shirts for about $7 the other day at Target.

What is wrong with me?

No comments: