Google Analytics (invisible)

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Heartbeat

Last time we heard the baby's heartbeat (about 3 weeks ago), I decided the sound was best described as a marathon runner running while breathing into a microphone.

Yesterday we went again and the sound had changed. BJ declared that it sounded like a dog barking through a radio.

I wonder what'll it be like next time...

Update on the baby. (S)he is now 3" long (about the size of a shrimp) and has fingerprints! (No more crimes for you, little baby.)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hearing the heartbeat was the best part of every prenatal appointment. On second thought...it was pretty much the only good part of every prenatal appointment. (I guess you could say that peeing in a cup isn't high on my list of favorite things to do on a regular basis...)

The Dipo's said...

I think you're having a girl... A strong fast heartbeat... yeah... I'm going to place my bet on a girl. :o) Good luck with everything!