Google Analytics (invisible)

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Playing catchup

Ok. So we're really behind in blogs. Like, a lot. And they're chock full of pictures and videos. So, lest I overwhelm you with billions of visuals in a billion posts, I'm going to spread them out over the next several days. I'll also try to keep them short so that it's not overwhelming to read each post. You can click through them quickly. Just a heads up.

PS. Moms: There will be lots of videos, so I would suggest actually going to the blog so that you can watch them.
PPS. Ryan: I know how you hate me being such a mom and only blogging about Kessa. So I have made one of the days in the middle be about things that are not Kessa. Though, she is in two of the pictures. But not because they're about her, but simply because she happened to be in the pictures.

No comments: