Google Analytics (invisible)

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Call for help! (Cloth diapers)

So I'm buying some cloth diapers today. (I know it's early, but I'm getting a steal of a deal.) Anyone who has used cloth diapers, I need your help! Do I want bumGenius or Fuzzi Bunz?

Things to keep in mind:
  • Baby is due June 20
  • I won't be using them until I have a washer and dryer. That may not happen until December/January. It may happen sooner. Totally up in the air.
  • bumGenius is one-sized fits all, and velcro straps.
  • Fuzzi Bunz has different sizes and has snaps.
If you choose Fuzzi Bunz, please tell me what sizes to get, since I don't know when I'll be able to get them!

4 comments:

The Dipo's said...

I think you're crazy for wanting to do cloth diapers. It works for some, but man alive... you are going to be spending a lot of time washing diapers when you are going to be strapped on time anyway.... my opinion. Good luck with it though.

Leilani said...

So I've heard the fuzzi bunz ones are good but if you're a sewer, they're much cheaper to make. Check out this blog.
http://joeandanna.blogspot.com/2008/09/cutest-cloth-diaper-ever.html

Tay said...

my SIL uses bumGenius at night and the other kind in the day. :) but if you want to just try them out at nights, i would just do the bumGenius. lol

The Cederstrom's said...

http://www.babesandkidsreview.com/
This website has some great reviews about diapers, and cloth diapers are one of the reviews.