Google Analytics (invisible)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

How to tell that you need new clothing

Yesterday, Tianna noticed a 2-inch gash in the seat of my pants. It was a clean tear, the kind you can easily sew up, so she did so. We've been talking about buying me some new pants for a while now, but I've figured that since the ones I've had are comfortable, I was in no rush to get new ones. The 2-inch tear certainly was a sign that the end was nearing, but it wasn't the end of the world.

Today, though, was another story. I was walking back to the bathroom when Tianna yelled "BJ!!!"

This is what she saw:

Yeah, I think it's time for some new shorts. I should point out, though, that Tianna's sewing job held together well. It's the smaller gash to the side of the pocket, and the new tear up there was actually around her stitching.

Yikes.

No comments: