Google Analytics (invisible)

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Condo Buying...

May I just say that buying a house is stressful? I am going to be so glad when April 10 has come and gone, so that all of the paperwork, etc. will be done. I'm really sick of thinking we're almost done, only to find something else we have to do. I am going to be even more glad when April 25 has come and gone and we are officially living in the condo.

Speaking of, anyone who wants to help us move on April 25th will be much appreciated and rewarded with some type of food. Leave a comment with contact info if you don't know where we live or how to contact us.

By the way, have I mentioned that we're buying a condo? We are. It's in Orem. We're stoked for a washer and dryer, garbage disposal, dishwasher, pantry (sort of), another bedroom, etc. I think everyone should have to live in an apartment without any of that to begin with so that they truly appreciate how wonderful it is when they get it. :) Yes, we've done our time. We've lived here 10 months (BJ lived here one month longer, before we got married). We're excited to move on. (But we've loved this cute little duplex while we've been here!)

4 comments:

Marble Madness said...

You're probably aware of this, but I thought that I would mention it anyways. The $ 8,000 credit you can get on your taxes for first time home buyers, can be claimed on your 2008 taxes. So even if you've filed already you can amend it and claim the credit. This way you don't have to wait a year before getting it. But you two were probably already aware of that.

- Just your friendly neighborhood tax accountant. :)

Lindsay said...

I'm so excited for you -- in more ways than one. :) Good luck with the move. I wish I could help you.

The Dipo's said...

Best investment you'll ever make... just keep telling yourself that. (that is best investment aprat from each other and having a family)

T&JCroxall said...

Hey I'm gonna be down in Utah then and would be willing to come help if you need. We will have both our truck and Expedition down there so I can bring which ever one will be more helpful. Contact me on facebook if you want some help. All of my contact info is listed there.