Google Analytics (invisible)

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Catching up. Again.

I seem to do that a lot.  Have to catch up, that is.  I started separating out pictures into blogs and I have over 20 blogs to write. That's a little intimidating.  And I'm sure you all will love getting 20 new blogs from me.

I'm also going through and tagging faces in my Jerusalem album (hooray for iPhoto '11!) which is equally, if not more so daunting.  Especially considering that Jerusalem was 3.5 years ago, and I had trouble with names while I was there.  So now I'm trying to remember the names that I couldn't remember then.  And there are 2,725 pictures.  It's great fun.

So to make both easier, I'm gonna work on both.  I'll do 10-20 Jerusalem pictures, then another blog.  And I'll work on them over a few days and not try to do a marathon.

So… uhh… prepare yourself.  Lots of pictures and verbage (but probably more pictures) incoming!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Oh goodie! I love watching your family grow. Thanks for all the time you spend blogging so that your friends that love you so much can still see what you're up to.