Google Analytics (invisible)

Friday, May 22, 2009

Baby showers!

Two more baby showers. None of you Utah people have any excuse anymore. ;) The first is mostly for family and the second for friends, but if you can't make the one that fits your category, come to the one that is more convenient for you.

Baby Shower #1
(View invite)
Date: Thursday, May 28th
Time: 7 pm
Place: (BJ's parents' home) 1216 W. 13040 S. Riverton, UT

Baby Shower #2
(View invite)
Joint shower! Baby for Tianna; Bridal for Jessica Johnson
Date: Saturday, May 30th
Time: 2 pm
Place: (Tianna's home) 333 W. 650 N. Orem, UT


As a side note (since people have asked), you can view my baby registry (with a list of what I already have) here, or you can go directly to my Amazon registry (which is more like a guideline).

3 comments:

Chillygator said...

By "no excuses" you mean "fly back from Paris early" right? (o:

Tay said...

Dear Ti-

I am gone tomorrow until next week. This saddens me. I will have to do something completely separate to celebrate the birth of your child. Good luck!

Love
tay

Courtney said...

I hope to be there. Love yo face... I haven't seen you since you really started to show. *sigh* So cute.